i found what must be the coolest urinal of all times.
it’s located in the restroom of gasthaus goldener löwe (the “golden lion inn”, if you’re into senseless translation) in hall i.t.
welcome to markus nolf's personal blog. expect a blend of biology, tech, science, photography, travel and random stuff. :)
- happy new year! #, Dec 31
- software note: imdisk creates virtual floppy disk drives and more to help install ancient software on today's PCs. https://t.co/6WvWOKDOgE #, Oct 29
- final shift in this SLS microCT campaign at @psich_de. group photo from earlier tonight https://t.co/Rg1tmV9rnM #360degree #microCT #SLS #, Oct 7
- interactive version: almost time for the next leaf scan! https://t.co/htB7Bqzsrz #xray #microCT #SLS #360degree @torresruizjm @psich_de #, Oct 6
- almost time for the next leaf scan! #xray #microCT #SLS #360degree @torresruizjm @psich_de https://t.co/JcQhImj3Dk #, Oct 6
in previous years
- Hank on How to unprotect Word files without knowing the password
- Peter on How to unprotect Word files without knowing the password
- Dave Thorne on How to unprotect Word files without knowing the password
- DANIEL ANTONIAZZI RIBEIRO MENDES on brinno tlc200 pro and eye-fi sd card – first steps and short review
- markus on brinno tlc200 pro: first construction time lapse video results [video]