thursday afternoon: trying to decide what spot under the palm i should take, to get a break from all the sunshine. denia, spain / 35 degrees (celsius!)
friday afternoon: trying to see if that mountaintop is really covered in snow (which it was!), because i couldn’t really see through all that rain. rum, austria / 15 degrees
- – - – -
while trying to shut down my brain for the holidays, a bunch of questions got stuck in my head:
- is there another word for synonym?
- do “all caucasians look the same” in the eyes of an ignorant african?
- how many people are there, looking at their lives and saying “well, it’s not what i wanted, but it’s the best i could get, given the circumstances.”?
- doesn’t “colouring my hair” equal “lying about my genetic information/quality”?
you know, complying with “people are DNA’s way of making more DNA”
- are 500.000 letters enough for a medium-sized book with a medium-sized font?
- how can i state (in a politically correct way) that extremely obese people make me want to never eat again?
- how do the japanese pronounce their nationality adjective? (e.g. how do you translate “japanese” into japanese?)
pics are on the way!