i don’t mean to brag, but i’m in denia/spain again, this time with my family – the first family holiday in several years…
- it’s an interesting feeling leave the country, travel half a day, and arrive at home, and yet 2.000km away from home. :-)
- dad actually decided that i should be the driver. our rental car is a fiat grande – it’s so quiet, you can hardly hear the engine running!
- i think it’s kinda sad that at the age of 21, i’m already happy to be (almost) cut off from tele-communication for a few weeks.
oh well. :-\
- i have trouble just imagining that about 200 years ago (?), spain was covered in dense forests. it’s pretty close to a savannah now.
- trying to get something out of your system sometimes has the exact opposite effect.
- i hate to hear my own native language (or some dialect of it) when i board a plane, or when i arrive at a foreign place. in this regard, spain may not be the ideal holiday location…
- as i write this, i’m sweating just by sitting here. i love summer!